I’ve been struggling with this for quite a while.
A few months ago I didn’t even know what the concept of gender queer/agender/mixed-gender was. And then I met one and fell unapologetically and irrevocably in love with them. But that’s not the point.
I’ve felt like a hybrid of a man and a woman my entire life. I always felt like there was some degree of separation between myself and my twin sister who is a self proclaimed cisfemale. I didn’t know about mixed genders or no genders. I just thought it was a quirk and a really unnerving one.
and because this concept was so new to me, when I thought it might apply to me I shrugged it off because I thought it might be the influence of the new people I had met and then I realized something. By doing this I was internally gender-policing myself. So, consider this my coming out post.
My name is Sarah and I am gender queer.
- center-for-chthonic-studies likes this
- dissthepiecesonja likes this
- rosejanenoble likes this
- urethraxfranklinx reblogged this from littledidxeknow and added:
- littledidxeknow reblogged this from urethraxfranklinx and added:
- abominablethings likes this